Covid Information & Documentation
Please see the following information what to do if your child has COVID symptoms or tests positive.
- All sickness should be notified to email@example.com only so that this can monitored carefully
- Please notify the school asap if your child has a positive LFT test to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please notify the school asap if your child is taking a PCR test to email@example.com
- Confirmation of PCR test positive or negative should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The school will inform parents via email if there is a confirmed positive test within their child’s class and necessary steps taken in line with our H&S Risk assessments.
- The school will inform the learning partner of a confirmed positive case deemed a close contact.
- If your child is asymptomatic and otherwise well, their learning for the week will be posted on the class blog at the following link (please click on your child’s class name) Buckden C.E. Primary School - Class Blogs (buckdenschool.co.uk). Learning will be updated on a Friday for the following week.
- Please continue to remind your children to be vigilant with hand hygiene.
- Please can you try and remain socially distanced when on the school playground for the benefit of all and it may be advisable to wear masks if social distancing is not possible.
- Could families lateral flow test on a regular basis as many of the cases have been asymptomatic.
- The school will be fully ventilated, so please ensure the children are wearing layers that can be removed if too warm.
For the latest update on guidelines for schools please find the following link from Cambridgeshire County Council and Public Health.
Primarily, children and young people with COVID-19 should not attend their school while they are infectious. They should take an LFD test from 5 days after their symptoms started (or the day their test was taken if they did not have symptoms) followed by another one the next day. If both test results are negative from day 5 and 6, they should return to their school, as long as they feel well enough to do so and do not have a temperature.